The 4th Counselling list will be published on 13/9/2018 and admission in respective college will be conducted on 14/9/2018.
It is for information of all concerned that few seats are vacant after the 3rd counselling for the admission into B.Ed. course in some affiliated/permitted B.Ed. colleges under Gauhati University for the session 2018-19. Therefore, it is decided to publish online system generated lists till all seats are filled or eligible candidates are accommodated on merit basis against the vacant seats. It is to be mentioned that every alternate day allotment lists will be published as shown below and candidates shall have to take admission as per instruction is given in the allotment letter. This supersedes all earlier notifications issued with reference to timeline and spot counselling.
1. The 4th Counselling list will be published on 13/9/2018 and admission in respective college will be conducted on 14/9/2018.
2. If required, the 5th Counselling list will be published on 15/9/2018 and admission in respective college will be on 17/9/2018.
3. If required, the 6th Counselling list will be published on 18/9/2018 and admission in respective college will be on 19/9/2018.
4. Spot counselling, if required, will be notified later on.
5. The eligible candidates who applied for floating but not admitted can apply for refund of the amount deposited to the Gauhati University. The amount will be refunded to the respective students through their bank account after 29/09/2018.
POSTPONED of Orientation Programme-
URGENT NOTICE FOR B. Ed. FIRST YEAR STUDENTS VIDE NOTICE No. (RTTC/B.Ed/ST/17-18/67 dt. 09.092018)
The Orientation Programme of First Year B. Ed. scheduled to be held on 10.09.2018 (Monday) is hereby postponed on account of some unavailable circumstances and being resecheduled on 13.09.2018 (Thursday) at 10 A.M.
Candidates whose name is in the 2nd Counseling list of Rangia T.T. College published on 30th Aug 2018. They are requested to bring the 2nd Counseling allotment letter to be downloaded from GU PORTAL using their user ID & Password. So, you are hereby requested to complete your admission process as early as possible i.e. by 1st September 2018 without fail. If you fail to take admission on the scheduled date your candidature for the GUBEDCET2018 will be automatically cancelled.